Re: gEDA-user: AT90S2313

Hi Ramakrishnan,

On Monday 11 September 2006 18:36, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:
> I am a geda newbie. I am trying to design a circuit and draw the
> schematics using gschem. The circuit uses AT90S2313 micro for which
> the symbol is available under "micro". But I cannot see the pin 10,
> Vdd and pin 20 Vcc on it. Is there any reason for not putting them in
> there or is there anything I need to do to unhide them?

The power pins are not explicitly draw. They are net attributes inside
the symbols.

If you make the hidden attributes visible (typing "en") then you'll see
the too net attributes.

To connect them with your power source, you have to place a GND and a
Vcc label somewere in the schematic.

FAQ about that topic:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#what_should_i_do_about_power_pins_on_my_symbolsmake_them_visible_explicit_or_invisible_implicit

Example schematic with labels:
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/avrterminal/avrterminal.html
The power labels are placed around the 3 Caps C8-C10.

Regards
Werner