Re: gEDA-user: PCB a bad name ?

Harry Eaton wrote:
As far as I can tell the more links to a web site that google finds the
higher that website is in the returned search list.

If every one here who has a web page just added the main pcb website as
a hidden link or an open link we could probably make sure that PCB comes
up first. Effortwise this seems easier then figguring out a new cool
cluefull politicaly correct name.

Steve Meier