gEDA-user: Re: Icarus snapshot 20060809 compile error tgt-vvp under cygwin w/ patch pr1541452.patch

Günter Dannoritzer wrote:

> Where does this ivl_lval_width come from? I did a search through the
> source and it is defined as extern?
>
> How can I resolve that compile problem?

Try adding ivl_lval_width to the ivl.def file in the main source
directory, then rebuild from the top down. It looks like that got
missed in the big fixup.

If that does it for you, I'll check it into CVS.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,