Re: gEDA-user: PCB a bad name ?

On Sep 21, 2006, at 12:49 AM, Vaughn Treude wrote:
   Yes, I agree.  A large number of PCB beginners, however, complain
about the UI and assume it's "unusual" because it was thrown together
without any sort of attention, while I'm certain the opposite is true.

I didn't mean to imply that it was badly designed, just that it was the earliest program in the suite, and it was written for an OS that's not (to my knowledge) in common use anymore. Therefore it may have been designed to different standards.

UNIX isn't in common use anymore?!

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire