gEDA-user: newbie question: PCB: crossing soldering lines

Hi there,

I'm new to electronics, geda and this list.
I've read some tutorial in the net but end up with this question:
I've done a simple schematic in geda and exported it to PCB via gsch2pcb.
After drawing the soldering lines by hand in pcb I got to a situation
where there
was no path to connect the other components without crossing another line.
And I couldn't find a way to make a "jump" over the other lines.

Is there a way to do that in PCB? Or should I put some "jumper"
component in schematic?

Thank you very much for the attention.
Giorgenes