Re: gEDA-user: Creating SMT element in PCB

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 10:14, ptay wrote:
> Vaughn Treude wrote:
>
> > pads into something the program would understand.  It sure would be cool
> > if you could create pads using the rectangle tool.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I actually did do a couple of them by the
text method, but it was time-consuming for me - I make mistakes pretty
easily in that mode.  I have been editing the text files after I use the
GUI to create them, because I don't  know how to make the GUI number the
pins correctly.  :-)

Vaughn