gEDA-user: Hierarchy problems

Hello gentlemen.

Could not find [starglazing-my2006_1.sch] in any SourceLibrary
Cannot find source [starglazing-my2006_1.sch]

This is the error message gschem produces in the status pane when I execute Hierarchy -> Down Schematic (Shift Hd) on a symbol having the source attribute set to 'starglazing-my2006_1.sch'.

 > source=starglazing-my2006_1.sch

The mentioned file is in the current directory, wherein gschem runs. The current directory is explicitly included in the search path through the following line in the gafrc file.

(component-library "${PWD}")

The current library is effectively included in the path: it appears in the "Select Component..." dialog box, yet the sub-schematic is not found.

Oh hackers, hackers, wherefore is it so, hackers?

Alex

Ing. Alessandro Baretta

Studio Baretta
http://studio.baretta.com/

Consulenza Tecnologica e Ingegneria Industriale
Technological Consulting and Industrial Engineering

Headquarters
tel. +39 02 370 111 55
fax. +39 02 370 111 54

Lab