Re: gEDA-user: Hierarchy problems

Alessandro Baretta wrote:
Hello gentlemen.

Could not find [starglazing-my2006_1.sch] in any SourceLibrary Cannot find
source [starglazing-my2006_1.sch]

(component-library "${PWD}")

The current library is effectively included in the path: it appears in the "Select Component..." dialog box, yet the sub-schematic is not found.

Oh hackers, hackers, wherefore is it so, hackers?

Alex

Ah, wait! I see. SourceLibrary is not the same as component-library. This is not quite obvious, at first.

I found the relevant lines in the gafrc. Here's the appropriate configuration command:

(source-library "${PWD}")

Alex

Ing. Alessandro Baretta

Studio Baretta
http://studio.baretta.com/

Consulenza Tecnologica e Ingegneria Industriale
Technological Consulting and Industrial Engineering

Headquarters
tel. +39 02 370 111 55
fax. +39 02 370 111 54

Lab