Re: gEDA-user: Hierarchy problems

Stuart Brorson wrote:

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Alessandro Baretta wrote:

(component-library "${PWD}")

I don't know if guile is clueful enough to expand and evaluate ${PWD}. Try putting in the actual directory name (i.e. "/foo/bar/baz"). Alternately, look up the Scheme function which returns the current working directory as a string.

It's very clueful, actually. It does expand ${PWD} alright, but the `component-library' configuration S-exp should be `source-library'. I noticed just a second too late, right after having posted to the list.

Alex

Ing. Alessandro Baretta

Studio Baretta
http://studio.baretta.com/

Consulenza Tecnologica e Ingegneria Industriale
Technological Consulting and Industrial Engineering

Headquarters
tel. +39 02 370 111 55
fax. +39 02 370 111 54

Lab