Re: gEDA-user: [Fwd: Re: Gerbv-2.0.1 for Windows released, but not working!]

joeft wrote:
> Hadn't tried gerbv on windows yet, but I just installed 2.0.1 and it is
> quite zippy (in any rendering mode).  But I notice one thing that
> doesn't look right:
>
> 1) I seem to remember that when using the measure tool it would draw a
> rubber band line from the reference point to the current cursor
> position.  The "measured distance" values in the status area at the
> bottom reflect the correct measured distance, but there's no line or
> reference mark to see where I started from.

There is a good chance I fixed that just recently.  It does seem to work
now.  There was some code that was "#ifndef MINGW32"-ed out with a
comment about it needing some function that wasn't there with gtk-2.4 on
windows.  I removed the #ifndef since 2.4 is way out of date.  It was in
the ruler part of the code.  Also I did try the ruler this week and it
seems to work with cvs code.

So, hopefully 2.1.0 will work right for you.

-Dan