Re: gEDA-user: Gerbv-2.0.1 for Windows released, but not working!

Arius - Rick Collins wrote:
> At 01:02 PM 9/3/2008, you wrote:
>> Notice that they specify 0 degrees as pin one in the SW quadrant.
>> Although they don't say which direction the rotation is, looking at an
>> illustration, it seems to show that the rotation is CCW.  I want to
>> say I read this somewhere else, but I can't say where.  It is not easy
>> to find this info on the web.
>
> I did some more searching and found another document on XYRS formats.  I
> should have stopped at one, because now I have two that conflict...

The one "officially" supported by gerbv is the one generated by pcb.
The format of that one is documented in the pcb manual which can be
found at the pcb web site pcb.sf.net

There appears to be no standard but since the files are typically ascii
I think it is largely up to users to convert to the pcb format if they
want to view them in gerbv.

-Dan