Re: gEDA-user: Gerbv-2.0.1 for Windows released, but not working!

Just following up on my own thoughts....

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Rick Collins wrote:
> Is there a working version of Gerbv 2.0x for Windows?

Here's an experiment you can try to help out the gerbv team:

Try installing gerbv-2.0.1 on several Windows machines with different
video chipsets.   Then run gerbv and switch to "normal" rendering
mode.  Then see which run at normal speed, and which are dog-slow.
Then post to this list the chipsets each machine has and also whether
the speed was normal or unacceptably slow.

We'd very much appreciate it, since it would allow us to gather some
data on the speed problem.

Cheers,

Stuart