Re: gEDA-user: Size of symbols on gschem

stevenstock@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am considering writing a Perl program to walk the library directories and do a mass resizing

of all symbols but it strikes me there has to be a better way to get
more symbols on a page.

> Can you tell me a better way?

See jgboxsym for compact symbol generator, and print out on 11x17 and
even if printing on 8.5x11 set drawing print size to B by using a B
sized border, then printing with or without margins.  I use a border
with some extra blocks that go off the edge of my printer. See the John
griessen page at gedasymbols.org

John G