gEDA-user: Spice

Hi all,

            I’ve used MC5 since quite some time and I like it though it is getting dated.  My main hick is not supporting the latest vendor models that use the latest spice.  I can live with the win3.1 its 16 bit engine.  Of course there is the latest update at a cost that is outside my budget for the simple things that I do opamps and comparators etc...  It looks like there is a choice between gEDA friendly ngspice and tclspice.  Which of the two is the best for simple analogue circuits?  Regards Ian.