Re: gEDA-user: Spice

Gnucap is here, the lead developer is here, and cares about
gEDA.

As to the "latest vendor models" ....  If you get the
development version, gnucap supports BSIM-4.6.2, which was just
released this summer.  Gnucap had support for it about a week
after the official release from Berkeley.  Can any other
simulator beat that?