Re: gEDA-user: Spice

Okay, I've got it up and running.  GNUCAP did not understand help or
tutorial, build was understood.  I've read the documentation on the home
page and I'm asking ... "what do I do?"  Where do I get a kick start?
Stewart Bronson's "Spice How To" seems to suggest "gnetlist Spice
sheet1.sch sheet2.sch etc -o forspice.cct" once I get the format right:
is this what gnucap needs as input?  Stewart gives a few links to spice
programs but gnucap is not mentioned.  Once I get the input and some
stimulus I need to see the output waveforms.  I guess that I need gwave
for that?  Regards Ian.