Re: gEDA-user: Spice

On Wednesday 10 September 2008, Ian Chapman wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer.  Ubuntu Hardy has 35 ready for an
> apt-get so I'll pull it over tonight.  I may not reed the
> support for the very latest models simply getting updated
> from 1995 should help.  Thanks again Ian.

0.35 is in most Linux and BSD distributions.  There are a lot of
improvements in the development version, but it comes with the
uncertainty and poor documentation of a development version.

It is probably best to start with 0.35, then plan to move when
you need something that is only in the development version.