gEDA-user: More trouble with gsch2pcb...

Hi,

I was just remembered of another somewhat annoying problem with gsch2pcb
and/or pcb:

I have a number of named nets, that use backslashes in the name, such as
"\_RESET\_", wich makes gschem display these names nicely with a bar
above the text.

Running these files through gsch2pcb creates netlist entries, that
contain these names literally copied.

If I load such a netlist into PCB, it doesn't complain.  But on saving
and re-opening my layout, it reports a syntax error for a line:

	Net("\_RESET\_" "(unknown)")

Now I already got used to filtering all my .net and .cmd files created
by gsch2pcb via some regexps to remove all backslashes, but there must
exist a saner solution to the problem :)

regards,

David