Re: gEDA-user: More trouble with gsch2pcb...

On Friday 12 September 2008 15:52:19 David Kuehling wrote:

> If I load such a netlist into PCB, it doesn't complain.  But on saving
> and re-opening my layout, it reports a syntax error for a line:
>
> 	Net("\_RESET\_" "(unknown)")
>
> Now I already got used to filtering all my .net and .cmd files created
> by gsch2pcb via some regexps to remove all backslashes, but there must
> exist a saner solution to the problem :)

Well, that's *very* odd, because I use such nets on a regular basis. I hope
no-one's broken it recently, or I will wash my keyboard in tears of
frustration as I manually fix my many, many PCB projects...!

Maybe if you can provide a testcase, someone might be able to track the
problem down...

                                      Peter

--
Peter Brett