Re: gEDA-user: a pcb level panelizer tool

Hi DJ,

<you wrote>
It's not a back-annotate.  When I have N copies of a module, I only design
the first, and make N-1 copies of it with different refdes numbers.  All
page-renumber does is make a copy of a schematic page but with different
refdes numbers.

The RenumberBlock() plugin does the same for a layout - I lay out the first
module, then copy it N-1 times with different numbers.  As long as the PCB
renumber and the SCH renumber match, everything works.
</you wrote>

I guess there is no guarantee of a match of the renumbering of both renumber
tools ?

YMMV ;-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.