Re: gEDA-user: RenumberBuffer()

In case you're curious about what the final (mostly) board looks like:

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/powermeter.pcb
http://www.delorie.com/pcb/powermeter.jpg (or .html)

This is a 24 channel current monitor for circuit breaker boxes, with a
USB interface.  Probably not the safest thing to put in there, but
it's simple to make and program, and hopefully only temporary - I'm
doing this to figure out how to reduce my electric bill.

For the curious: J900 is only for sensing the AC phase, power comes
from the USB jack.  One big SPI bus with 24 CS lines connects the MCU
(r8c/20) with the power chips (ADE7753).  There's a distributed
3.59MHz clock to reduce per-channel costs.  The board passes 8/8/15
rules and can be home-etched (no vias under chips, for example).