Re: gEDA-user: RenumberBuffer()

> Are you sensing current with transformers/Rogowski-coils for each
> breaker wire to pass through?

I'm using current-sensing coils, yes.  3000:1 or so.  The ADE chips
have two differential inputs, one for a current sense coil and one for
direct AC measurements, although I'm using a 12 VAC wall wart for that
to isolate it.  The chip is designed for digital KHw meters.

The risk is twofold:

1. EMI inside the panel box hitting the USB lines.  I suppose I should
   add a supressor there.

2. Bare board in a box with live wires.  I'm thinking of bolting the
   board to a piece of wood to insulate it.