Re: gEDA-user: Free router support?

Am Freitag, den 19.09.2008, 16:26 -0400 schrieb DJ Delorie:
> PCB doesn't have a specctra interface, and has its own router

I have pointed to this router-guy (I think Alfons Wirtz is his name)
myself in this list long time ago. I think there are at least two
problems with it: This guy has worked for a company designing routers,
so ownership of rights is not fully clear. And it seems that only usage
of the router is free, program and source code not.

But router seems to work fine, it was used with KiCAD and Eagle.

> (and a
> second one on the way) (er, third one).

You mentioned this new router (Google Summer of code) some months ago.
Can you already tell us more?