Re: gEDA-user: Free router support?

I'd be willing to start a pot for features, but I personally don't
need this feature yet.

What I would like to see as features first....

- Real layers for every layer
- True pad stacks
- Transmission line nets,
	- draw a computed diff pair as one set of traces
		- draw one and get it's mirror,
		- draw the midline with the trace on each side.
	- have a tool that would then split the pair for fine tuning.
	- option for guard traces and planes?
	- interfaced to wcalc for guidance of traces.

i'm sure i could come up with more....

Steve M.