Re: gEDA-user: Laser printer reports?

> http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Jul-2004/msg00060.html

I know about the green trick, but I haven't used it for three reasons:

1. My undithered black blocks enough UV already.

2. The alignment between the two colors isn't as good as I'd hoped.

3. I can replace the black ink for less money than the CMY ink.

> I'm fully happy with it. The mask is really UV opaque, exposure time
> can be increase a lot compared to plain black.

I have a Stouffer transmission step gauge and my UV box has a
lab-grade timer on it.  The film I use says what the exposure *should*
be.  More is not better with these.  Even with just black, I'm able to
use the recommended exposure and still block enough UV to leave a big
margin of error.