gEDA-user: Ground flooding and DRC

Hi,

I recently applied ground flooding to the component side of a PCB
design.  Unfortunately, flooding 0603 components results in a thin
copper "hair" in between the pads, that is less than 6 mil and thus
violates design rules.  Here is a screenshot that illustrates the
problem:

http://mosquito.dyndns.tv/~spock/pcb-groundflood.png

The other problem is, that the DRC does _not_ detect the problem.

I could manually work around those problems by keeping ground flood away
from 0603 components, but without help of the DRC I'm afraid I might
overlook some problematic spots...

How do you do ground flooding in PCB?

The simple example file is available here:

http://mosquito.dyndns.tv/~spock/pcb-groundflood.pcb

Tested with pcb from SVN (few days old).

David