Re: [gftp] Feature request

Alonso Acuña wrote:
Qianqian, let me know if you saw my previous email, I am ready now to go
on with the other fixes and features I mentioned.

I have one additional feature request. We should make the folders in the
list appear someone different to regular files so that it is more
obvious which is which. I am not sure if the size column serves any
purpose for folders and perhaps could be used to differentiate.
hi Alonso

ok, here are my thoughts about working together with new
fixes and features:

1. first, please register an account at orbit from the
following URL:
https://orbit.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/account/register.php

2. email me your account name, and I will add you to the
project.

3. I just created a "branches" folder
in the top svn structure, you can create your branch
by "svn copy .../trunk .../branches/yourname" ,
then you can work on your branch independently,
checkout, test stuff without emailing me.

4. for any new fixes or features, I suggest we keeping
track of them using the current gftp bugzilla: if an issue
does not exist, create it first, add me in the CC list;
for an existing bug that you want to talk about, add me
in the CC tool.

5. If a fix is applied in your branch, post a notice to
the bugzilla, so I can take a look. If we both think the
code looks good, I will let you to commit your changes to
the trunk from your account.

be careful when doing an svn commit from the top level,
because all the po files are compiled so it will commit the
compiled binary to the svn, which is not what we want.

let me know how this sound to you.

Qianqian

Thanks

Alonso