RE: [gftp] Problem with gftp

You switched to Vista because of a gftp bug? He he :)

I dunno about the 'niceness' of me suggesting this on a gftp mailing
list but, there are quite a lot of other ftp clients out there...
Nautilus, filezilla to name two that I know.

Also, In my experience, I reported a bug here once, and the fix was
released quite promptly.

Fanen Ahua

Random quote: "We have the right to survive!" "Not by killing others."
-- Deela and Kirk, "Wink of An Eye", stardate 5710.5