Re: [gftp] Problem with gftp

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:58:55 +0800 (WST)
Bret Busby <bret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Bret,

> Well, I have now solved the problem, and I am not happy with either
> the cause of the problem, or the solution.

So, good and bad news.   :-(

> Being an Australian ISP, the change was made without either notice
> that the change would be made, or notice that the change had been
> made, and the effects on customers.

Any ISP should take steps to notify customers of changes that may
affect said customers operations.  Even if it's simply a web page,
or blog even, where such alterations are posted.

> As I have said, I am not happy with either the cause of the problem,
> or the solution.

I wouldn't be, either.  Under such circumstances, I'd be looking to
move my business elsewhere.  Assuming that's feasible/practicable.

It is good to know that it's not the fault of gFTP.

--
 Regards  _

You suck my blood like a leech
Death On Two Legs - Queen