[gftp] Incorrect behavior upon connection, and upon remote renaming

Hello,

Sometimes when I try to connect to an FTP server, it times out on "Looking up whatever.com." When that happens (which takes about 30 seconds), gFTP then says "Trying my-isp-assigned-hostname:21". Why does it try to connect to a FTP server running on my own system?

Also, when I right-click on a remote file and choose "Rename," the box pops up and I type the new name in. But when I press Enter on that box, the log window says this:

RNFR oldfilename.ext
350 File or directory exists, ready for destination name.

...and then just sits there.

Any ideas about either of these issues? I'm using v2.0.15 on Slackware linux v9.1.

Thanks,
Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/