Re: [gftp] SSL - SSH - How?

Hello All,
	Only been a few hours since the original post (and please excuse the double
post.)  I have not found "the" answer to my questions, but tried a different
Windows program, FileZilla.  And it is very good (as Windows software goes.)
I managed to get all the files downloaded to my XP laptop and will be able to
update them either on that machine or on the Kubuntu box.

	Problem was a loss of the local files when Fedora crashed a few weeks back.
Long story.  Switched to Kubuntu.  Way advanced over "Brand X."

	But . . . I still need the gftp help when some kind soul can do this for me.

		Thanks again in advance,     Jack