Re: [gftp] What ails gftp?

From: "Bret Busby" <bret@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:34 PM
To: <gftp-users@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [gftp] What ails gftp?
 you'll know what the answer means."
- Deep Thought,
  Chapter 28 of Book 1 of
  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
  A Trilogy In Four Parts",
  written by Douglas Adams,
  published by Pan Books, 1992

The question: What was the name of that song that opened (I think it was) the show after survivor on CBS last night?
The answer is the one you speak: 42.

It's funny, I wonder if Coldplay was playing on the book and the answer to the ultimate question given in that book when they named their song?

A line from the song "Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head. And since I fell for that spell I am living their as well."

To me that's meaningful, but then, I'm a mental patient (professionally) who senses people in his head alot.

As per GFTP, as you said in this message, it's no longer what it once was in terms of being a stand-out tool-of-choice. For me, like I said, I really don't have much need for *nux tools and such in my life, so I don't miss it. I think FileZilla is the best tool on the windows platform for file transfer, and that's entirely based on the limited tools I've been exposed to.

Rob