Re: Lebel to Hex Value, 1.2.1 out, Debian package out too

Dave Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> (14/11/2005):
> On 14/11/05, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry for being so long to get back to you, but I still have limited
> > connectivity. I have updated my repository with fresh built 1.2.1(-1)
> > package for Debian/i386.
>
> Great, thanks! I'll update the web page.

FYI, I have changed a bit the structure, as you may have noticed
(according to your link to binaries/....deb), and added links on
the front page, to binaries/ and sources/. You might use this sort
of terms: "You can also direct the latest version _directly in this
directory_", linking to binaries/ and not to a single .deb (needs
maintenance), since user should be able to find the latest version :)

(I plan to use some pretty tool to maintain the repository, providing
such mecanisms as removing old version(s) when newer packages are
available.)

BTW, I just re-discovered your (thread|mail|announcement) of 1.2.1.
Sorry for having (flood|spam)ed this one...

--
Cyril