Re: Lebel to Hex Value, 1.2.1 out, Debian package out too

On 14/11/05, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry for being so long to get back to you, but I still have limited
> connectivity. I have updated my repository with fresh built 1.2.1(-1)
> package for Debian/i386.

Great, thanks! I'll update the web page.

> BTW, could it be possible to include that patch upstream:

It seems that this just does what passing --prefix=BLAH to the
configure script would do. Is there any difference?

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."