Re: COMPS file

I will hang there till Indy is ready.
When I tried installing Indy I did it with the previous version of Indy and
that was well after RH 6 was out so my point is that I think that all work
was completed on Indy 6.0.0.8 when I tried installing it.

Nuff said.
Good Luck in finishing this version of the project. I will be listening for
all the news that come my way.

Bye Dinos