Re: Installing Indy all from a download

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 LocutusPC2@aol.com wrote:

> Assuming I was sucidal enough to do this...how many years would it take me to
> download the whole thing at about 49k (about what In usually get on this
> crappy thing)?

I would not recommend downloading the whole thing over a modem. You are
better off getting a $2- CD from cheapbytes, then just downloading the
stuff in the differential subdirectory on the site, and installing that
over your Redhat install.

Either that, or send email to Lee asking (nicely) if he can burn a CD for
you for a very modest fee (ie to cover costs).

--
Donovan