kthemes

>I have been playing with kthemes and I am not sure about including
>them would be a great idea: they take 8 megs of CDROM space and it
> Jean Francois Martinez
>
>Project Independence: Linux for the Masses
>http://www.independence.seul.org

Don't like them either.

Downloaded CompuPic from photodex.com and have installed it. Works as well
as the Windoze brand and thanked Photodex for supporting Linux. I have used
it for a few years in Windoze, paid for it, as well as the upgrade. Don't
know how many are interested in another viewer but this one is great for
thumbnails, when one has many pictures, good slide show presenter too.

Bud