Re: BOUNCE independence-l@independence.seul.org: Non-member submission from [William Merriam <merriam@apisdn.com>]

I think that means Speedtouch support cannot wait for third snapshot:
Indy is supposed to give higher priority to solving people's problems
than to fancy things.   Two problems: recompiling the kernel takes a
loooooooooong time and we will not have a fancy configurator for this
until snapshot three or later.  Not to mention the fact we  cannot
include the proprietary application who intializes the modem.
But you will get a kernel supporting the
modem and a patched pppoe

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org