Announce in french

I still haven't had any answer of Linux Announces and haven't seen it
the announce published.  But it was published on french sites and I am
already receiving queries about when distributing on CD.

In addition to the fact I don't want to be personally involved in
commerce the fact is RedHat will be issuing a new distrib by April 1st
so no CD editor will want to press Indy.

What we can do is: grab the new RH install ASAP, patch the messages
stating it is a RedHat distrib (required by RedHat) and make newer
versions of what is presently old in Indy 0.1 in order to be as near
as possible to being ready by the time RedHat releases.

We could then do a version basically identical to 0.1 except for being
based on 5.2 and no longer having old packages.

Problem will be: where to build that new version?  We can deploy one
distrib on cran/belegost not two (the 0.1 and the one being built).
This would be a building site until ready to be copied to
cran/belegost, not a downloading site.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org