Windows95 users

Due to the fact wwe are not on CD I assumed people trying Indy 0.1
would have Linux.  That is why the Install is in tgz format instead of
Zip.

But to my surprise there are people trying Indy without previous Unix
experience (and without an ext2 partition) so they store the distrib
in their Win95 partitions.  Someone is complaining to me about name
mangling.  Did anyone in that list install a RedHat clone from a Win95
partition?  What problems did you have?

The guy has used 35 hours of phone time to download Indy so helping
him is a honor case for me.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org