Re2: IPTRAF 3.0.1 - no interest?

Dear Roger Dingledine,

> Jaroslav Fojtik, perhaps you're interested in picking up the iptraf
> pieces and integrating patches? I could set you up with a seul account.
> Showing that you know how to write patches is a lot more than most users
> will do.

I am mainly interested in one patch - i.e. "ath" devices support.
This patch is critical for me as far as I have access point and sometimes
I need to monitor traffic.

You could create account for me, I promiss that I will apply this patch.

As far as I am currently cooperating on GraphicMagick development,
I have no power to activelly work on another free projects.
  http://www.graphicsmagick.org/contribute.html

> > I think the whole project should be moved to SourceForge because of 1)
> > better community visibility, 2) much better mailing list management
> > with Mailman, 3) issue tracking ability 4) the project will surely
> > stay there and won't disappear.
>
> Well, if somebody is motivated to do that, feel free I guess. But seul
> has been around since before sourceforge was born, and probably will be
> around after sourceforge dies.
>
> You're right that using the sourceforge bugzilla might be a win though,
> in either case. Maintaining bugzillas is a real pain.
Yes. You could have your account on Sourceforge and a shadow copy on seoul.
GraphicsMagick does a same. It has its own domain, but it uses sourceforge
for downloads.

regards
   Jara