Repost

Looks like this one didn't make it.

-- BEGIN included message

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> About one month ago someone volunteered as new webmaster, but we haven't
> heard from him for quite some time now.

My offer still stands too.  I'm the guy that summarized one of the larger
threads we had here comparing various SDKs.  I hope I still have that file
somewhere, in case it's not in the most recent copy of the website that
we still have.  I probably don't have the time or skills to fill in the webmaster

position (in case the new one disappears as well :) but I'd still be glad to
help wherever I can : writing, summing up threads, maybe even some gfx.

At least one page I made that's still available is a technical sort-of-tutorial
about C++ callback technology, which may help as auxiliary documentation
for quite a few Linux SDKs, including if I'm right clanlib.  It's at
http://www.larian.com/rat/programming/callback/
and may be a starter for the "tech" section ? :)

Lemme know where to go and what to do now before
this new spark dies out...

Bert
--

-=<Short Controlled Bursts>=-