TODO-II

Secont TODO list. Mostly a collection of what came up on the list recently.

* We need a Logo. Perhaps via some mini contest or so. Ideas?
* The Homepage needs links to free textures/images/sounds/...
* Maintainers for the different parts have to be nominated. We already have
  Rob for the game projects, Bert for Tool overviews and Paul for the
  general website. Topic for the IRC meeting I'd say (including identifying
  the differents parts)
* I'm uploading the old irc meeting logs+summaries to sunsite, Paul.
  /incoming/irc-meetings.tar.gz or so.
* Dig out the URLs of the two "I'd pay for Linux games" Polls.
* Get the www.linuxgames.org thing straight (aliasing or finding a host for
  the forwarding page or something else)
* Organize the "Game project of the Month" thing.
* Do some more thinking about how the "The Industry" thing should be
  integrated into the website. Seperate category, subcategory or simply
  throw the stuff in the Editorials/Interviews parts?
* Links That Appeared (check them first):
  http://www.blender.nl/ (free textures, Blender as a Tool)
  http://www.sodan.dk/gamecode/about.html (GameCode SDK)
  http://www.3dgamedev.com/resources/openglfaq.txt (OpenGL FAQ)
  http://www.parsec.org/ (some 3d Space combat thing. Game or SDK?)