Re: Fixed lgdc IRC channel?

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Reiniger <warewolf@mayn.de> writes:

Christian> What about waiting until the site is online and then having
Christian> a "big" IRC party? Free virtual beer for everyone! ;)

Hehe :)  Maybe I should stop by for a quick virtual beer.  Do you
serve Carlsberg ?

Christian> * I'd like to have all articles up when the site goes live.
Christian> Problem1: That PHP config thing. No answer from Esben yet,
Christian> but that should come soon.

Ooops.  I will catch up on your recent mails tomorrow.  I was kind of
hoping that staun@sunsite.auc.dk would help out here as he is much
more into PHP4 than I am.

Hehe, I CC him to try and make him feel bad :)

/bart
--
Drop Win-spil game-loaderen, og støt udviklingen af kvalitets spil til Linux
http://linuxspil.dk      Dansk web-butik med Linux spil til den rigtige pris