Re: RSS/RDF

Marcelo Elias Del Valle wrote:

> I visited happypenguim.org and I saw lgdc news are displayed on the
> site. Do you use a url to place a RSS/RDF file? May I place these news
> on my site too, like happypenguim.org does?

There is some kind of a standard for doing that - but I don't know what it is.

>         About lgdc is being crap: I have fear on writing articles because my
> english is poor. But I will try to do it someday! ;-)

If what you have to say is worth-while, it won't be hard to find someone to
tidy up the spelling and grammar.

> About what I do expect from the site: I like the how it is today, but if
> I could choose something to place on site, I guess information about
> jobs related to linux games or cross plataform games would be great.

Hmmm - I don't think there *are* jobs like that anymore.  Maybe cross-platform
in the sense of Windoze+Consoles - but not Windoze+Linux.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net