RE: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

I have a lot of spare time at my job where I peruse internet  newssites.  I'm also
learning OpenGL and just got a book on Linux 3D programming.  I'd
be glad to help out with content.  But like I said, I agree with the statement that
very few people need to have this priviledge.  Unless you want Slashdot-like
news activity.  I do agree, this site is well-known, and I think with a few changes
could see a lot of improvement in popularity.  The creator has done a lot of great
work in the layout.