Re: RSS/RDF

Sure. http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/news.rdf (RSS 1.0) and
http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/news09.rdf (ye olde RSS 0.9) are the ones you seek

> 	About lgdc is being crap: I have fear on writing articles because my
> english is poor. But I will try to do it someday! ;-) However, I don't

That's not really a reason :)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.

- David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000