Re: Game announcements on LGDC

> This brings an interesting question: what harware should I optimize for? Do
> most linux gamers have a P200 or better? How much RAM? Is joystick support
> really worth the time for a game that doesn't _require_ it for good gameplay?

Well, personnally I use a P100 with 32mg ram and a 3dfx :). What is more
important IMHO is ram. Especially with Linux. Then, getting a 3dfx allow
you to play most Mesa games, even if you have a weak processor (Golgotha
works fine with my CPU). I would place CPU power at least. However, I
think having a P200 is not too many! And for god sake, get a joystick!