a new free project

Sorry that the reply took so long - it seems as if our .forward for the
linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk account was accidentally deleted - and thus all
mails sent to it were quietly moved into an unobtrusive file on the server
without anyone noticing.

>Could Majik 3D be added to "free projects" listing? Majik 3D short title

Sure. Thanks for the info.

>could be "an online role-playing world", description (if needed):

A short description is always good. Thanks.

>"Majik is a project to create a captivating role-playing environment set
> in a medieval fantasy world with the help of modern 3D-technology. Majik
> differs from other similar games by having a single ever-developing
> server instead of multiple clones from one static world. Thus the
>residents  of Majik can truly affect the history and legends of this world
>as it  constantly grows in both size and detail."
>
>and the link for the web pages is: http://majik.netti.fi
>
>The project is under construction but there is still even now developmental
>daily snapshots of the client available for download, testing and making
>new ports. Those can be found from http://majik.netti.fi/download.html. We
>are constantly looking for new talented and dedicated developers, world and
>graphic designers.

	Christian