LGDC Update

	Hi,

	Just some notes:

	- KAI has agreed to let me test their compiler in my upcoming artcile.
Haven't heard from Cygnus yet. Any other compilers I should consider?
(Apart from GCC and its offsprings) I haven't heard from anyone on the list
on suggestions. Does anyone have any good tests to run? Maybe when I post
my methods...people are more eager to tear something apart than to add to a
non-existant entity! :)

	- I have contacted the GGI group and asked them if they'd be willing to
contribute to the site. They have agreed. I think we'll be able to get an
tutorial *and* an interview out of them. What kind of tutorial do *you*
think would be good to see written by the GGI leaders?

	- We will begin to fix up the php3 this week. Stay tuned for new additions
to LGDC.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames